Home

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Pussycat Pussycat

Hi all, hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Well challenge #12 over at Emma's Crafty Challenge , is now live and the theme for this month is "Animals" this can include pets, farm or wild.
The Challenge this month has been sponsored by a member of the Design Team - Kath Fowler and she has donated a £25.00 voucher for Honeypot Crafts , thanks Kath.

Here is my design team card.



This is sooooo true !!!!

Hope you can pop over and look at what the rest of the design team have created ,xxx

16 comments:

  1. Great sentiment!! Lovely card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran I love so made me giggle what a great start to 2013
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Fran and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran,
    lovely card-love all the details.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this card, it's so different and will put a smile on anyone's face x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and such a fun image and sentiment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and the image and sentiment is brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Fran, I love the colourway, the paw prints and the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great...love the little paw prints up the side.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Fran. Love the sentiment. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Fran. Love the sentiment. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the sentiment! And I know just the person I would love to send this to! Super card, the polka dots are great! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have loved this image for a long time Fran, fabulous card hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx