Home

Monday, 26 November 2012

Christmas Time

Morning everyone, here is my DT post this morning for Kanban, with something a little bit different. Kanban's new retail division Crafted By You  are going to be having these lovely wooden shapes to buy from the website when it is up and running , which shouldn't be much longer. I have decorated some to show you what can be done with them.

 These small hearts and stars come in packs of 10, I have painted the hearts red and decorated them with Britannia Hearts 900168 and ribbon..
I painted the stars with gold metallic paint and used Victoriana Embellishments to decorate them PCT19212 and also some ribbon.


 These large hearts come plain with a lovely red gingham ribbon. I have painted one red and then used some Britannia hearts 900168 to decorate it. The second heart I took two pieces of co-ordinating papers from the Bloomsbury pad, then I tore it up and then stuck it to the heart for a decoupage or deco patch effect. I then die cut a swirl from Retro Spots Lime CRD9719, and then used a flower from the Victoriana Lace sheet PCT1894, and on the other side I used a Victoriana Lace Butterfly PCT1891. I also changed the ribbon to match.



 For these two stars I painted one with the gold metallic paint, and then sanded it down slightly so the wood showed through, and then added die cut stars and snowflakes from gold mirri. The second one I inked and then decorated it with a Father Christmas Topper 900420 and some gold snowflakes.



 Lastly the tree, which I inked up and then used a border punch with some mirri card , then I punched some small snowflakes from Christmas red card 900106 and Christmas Holly Green 900367. I then finished it with some ribbon tied round the trunk and a star at the top.

I hope you like them and thank you for looking xxx


20 comments:

  1. Wow! Fran this is absolutely gorgeous, well done, I really love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous collection of projects. Those wooden shapes are fab. I love decorating things. Stunning work, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stiunning makes Fran - I bought some of those lovely stars at the NEC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran it is amazing project , looks fantastic well done xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love this it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! absolutely stunning projects Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a stunning project x it looks Ab Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Fran fantastic work xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW these are absolutely stunning Fran, you sure have been busy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's all very prety. I like the different effects you've used on the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work Fran, I love what you have done, you busy bee you....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work, Fran; the overall project is ace and each individual piece is a work of art! Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous work - I do so like these these small wooden shapes to decorate. They make wonderful gifts and can be used in sooo many ways.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable ornaments, love how they look all together

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow they are brilliant. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx