Home

Monday, 19 November 2012

Buttons and Bows.

Good afternoon everyone, I'm back again this time with a post with my DT card for Kaboodle Doodles ,  this weeks challenge which is #146 is as my title says " BUTTONS AND BOWS " and for this challenge you need to use at least 1 button and some ribbon.

Here is my card.



For my card I used a shaped card, then I die cut a scalloped edge circle ,smaller than the base card. I then added a circle in the centre using silver mirri card. In the centre of that I put a bow, and then round the edge of the circle I glued some buttons.

Hope you like my card, and why not pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team have created for you for inspiration.

This weeks challenge has been kindly sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads , who have donated a $10 voucher for the winner.



Thankyou for looking at my blog xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card I love how you have made a frame out of buttons, good idea. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fran,love all those buttons.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet round card, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card fran! love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shaped scallop round card, Fran!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautifully creative. Love the colours and design. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx