Home

Monday, 15 October 2012

Feminine versus Macho !!!!

Morning all, this weeks DT cards for Kanban have been made using The So Feminine and So Macho range. At last after not receiving the original order I had my replacement on Friday, so I thought I've just got to use it, would be rude not too !!!!!
I'll do the ladies ones first .




This 1st card has been made using toppers from the Pink Scullduggery sheet 900869. I have also used pink mirri card, some ribbon and some Pink Grunge Foiled Background Card 900883, finished with some small gems.

2nd up for the ladies.



This was made using toppers from the Rock Chick sheet 900873, and also some Extreme Grunge Foiled Background Card 900879. I have also used some pink mirri card and some black gems.


Now for the men.



This card has been made using toppers from the Tattoo Art sheet 900816, some Graphite Polka Dot Background Card 900843, some petrol coloured mirri card and some black gems.



Lastly this 2nd men's card has been made using toppers from the To The Max sheet 900816, some Extreme Splatters Foiled Background Card 900840, some Graphite Polka Dot Background Card 900843 and some buttons.

Hope you've enjoyed my cards, and I look forward to seeing all your creations made using this kit. xx

8 comments:

  1. wow they look amazing Fran, love this collection, so much to pick from and you have shown them off so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Fran.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collection of cards here Fran - like the 1st one best !
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab cards Fran, love the Tattoo Art one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx