Home

Monday, 29 October 2012

A little bit more Christmas

Hi all, this weeks DT cards for Kanban are again Christmas, now the clocks have changed and the weather is getting a bit colder, I have now fully been able to get in to the Christmas mood !!! I'm sure you have all found the same, when I first started some Christmas cards for this year, the sun was shining and it was really warm !!!! so I really struggled then.

So here are this weeks cards, all made using elements from the All Wrapped Up collection.


Festive Holly- Cream CRD1050, Snowfall Toppers 900093, Christmas Adhesive Borders 900105.


Christmas Wrap-Red CRD1029, Acetate, Christmas Delivery 900095, Christmas Adhesive Borders 900105.



Christmas Snowflakes 900382, Christmas Polka Dots 900503, Christmas Adhesive Borders 900105, Snowfall toppers 900093,
Snowfall Acetate 900094, Christmas Decoupage 900101.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection of card's Fran. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Fran, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh they are gorgeous, Love them all, Full of xmas cheer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like them all :) I've been struggling to get Xmas ones done - I'm afraid, like every year, it will be a last minute.com lol

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx