Home

Monday, 10 September 2012

Time to go Pink !!!

Morning everyone, I see after a lovely week last week, we are now back to the rain !!!! Anyway it's time for this weeks DT cards for Kanban , it's not often I do really pink cards but this week I decided it was just time to go pink !!!



For this 1st card, on an 8x8 base card, I have used for the background Chic Dots-Pink Luxury 12x12 + co-ordinate scrapbook card SCR9014,  then I die cut some postage shape squares from pink mirri , then added the toppers which came from the following sheets, Dress Up - Ruby die cut embellishments PCT9104, Dress Up - Pink die cut embellishments PCT9103 , Floral Garden Scrolls Ruby CRD1137 and some Gems.


This 2nd card has again been made with an 8x8 base card and covered with English Riviera - Pink  Luxury 12x12 = co-ordinate scrapbook card SCR9028, then I have used toppers from the following shhets, Mannequin (Ruby) papercraft toppers PCT9102,
Mannequin (Pink) papercraft toppers PCT9101, Floral Garden Scrolls Ruby CRD1137 and some gems.

Hope you like my blast of pink, and now I'm going to do some more blog catch up's, reached C the other day so a bit to go yet !!!! xx

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Fran, like them both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, 2 very beautiful cards and I love the deep pink, both very girly cards love the 1st one
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran, for someone who doesn't do pink, you have done it so well, They are both beautiful xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx