Home

Monday, 17 September 2012

Flowers and notes

Hi all, Monday sure comes around quick these day's. My weekend hasn't been great, my son had a meltdown over the weekend, from the stress of being back at school, but we coped and I even managed to get my Design Team cards for Kanban done !!! So here they are.


This 1st card has been made using a Kanban shaped card, the Butterfly Meadow sheet and some flower embellishments.


I love this sentiment, it's great.



For my 2nd project I have made a set of four notelets. For these I used four Kanban Card Blanks, the Regal Ladies topper sheet, the Baroque Cameos , some Bling GEM3mm and some small butterflies from The Classic Textile Collection- Tudor MIR9878.


I haven't gone over fancy with them, just kept them nice and simple , and I have added the sentiments on the inside of the notelet.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful additions Fran, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection Fran, I love the first particularly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful i love the different styles you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so beautiful Fran, I have you have a better week to get over the weekend
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the items you've created are lovely. The llittle finishing touches are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ! love the black & gold x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx