Home

Monday, 10 September 2012

Flower Power

Good afternoon all, for my second post of the day. For challenge #136 over at  KaboodleDoodles   this week the theme is "Flowers".  This challenge has been kindly sponsored by Meljens , and the winner can choose four images from the sponsor.

Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge.



I decided to go with just a subtle background, made as a gatefold card and then adding the topper to the centre. I'm not a flowery person myself , so if I make flower cards I like to keep them simple.

Anyway why not head over to the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have been up to and why not join in the fun.

Remember the winner receives four images from our sponsor.



I look forward to seeing some of your creations xx

9 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look around your Fabulous cards/blog Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the gate fold shape, love the image and i love the colour, good luck sweetie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Fran! Love the Paris theme with the flowers.

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, a fantastic card looks so elegent, must be the French influence
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx