Home

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Butterflies

Good morning/afternoon everyone,  well that's the kids back in school now and of course the weather has turned nice again !!! I've been catching up on jobs and sleep so am a bit late this week with my Kanban DT cards. I've spent this morning replanting our strawberry plants and putting the raspberry plant in a larger pot, it's so sunny it was a shame to come back in the house, but now I'm in I thought I would do my blog post and then catch up on everyones blogs.

I've gone for a butterfly theme this week, think I must be inspired by our new plant that we have that the butterflies just love.


This card has been made using a Kanban shaped card blank, Carte Postale-Paris papercraft topper sheet PCT1953, Victoriana Lace Butterflies sheet PCT1891, some gems and ribbon.


This 2nd card has been made using a Kanban Shaped card blank, Roses and Calligraphy background card CRD1517, Gold Mirri,
Ribbon, Beautiful Birds papercraft topper sheet PCT1955, a flower embellishment and some Kanban Butterflies.

Right that's me off to visit all the blogs, so I may be gone some time.

Thank you for looking xxx

7 comments:

  1. beautiful work Fran - really lovely especially the DL card - just stunning! Enjoy the autumn sun whilst you can! Big Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Fran, I love butterflies, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards, gorgeous butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Fran. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous Fran. I love the papers and the butterflies are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Fran, Love the butterflies. Fabulous cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ,i just love anything with butterflies they always look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx