Home

Monday, 3 September 2012

Back to school

It's time for challenge #8 over at Emma's Cards UK , and this month's challenge which has been kindly sponsored by Indigoblu is Back to School.
My two go back to school on Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to all the rushing around again, but I think they are probably ready to go back after a long few weeks off !!
Anyway here is my card for the design team, which hopefully will give you a bit of inspiration, but if you want to see more why not pop over to the blog and have a look at what the rest of the design team have been creating.



I have used a stamp from the Crafters Companion range of Popcorn the Bear kids, this stamp was ideal as Popcorn is there ready for his day at school. For the background I just layered some patterned paper and some black card, before adding the topper, which had been mounted onto patterned paper and gold mirri, and then added some ribbon. To make it more fun, I used a white gell pen and did some faux stitching round the edge of the black card, and then wrote some little bits, as if it was a blackboard.

So why not pop over to the blog Emma's Cards UK and have a peek and also see what the prize may be.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fran,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Fran love popcorn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love Popcorn. This would be perfect for our back to school challenge over at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card its fabulous, swhat a great challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx