Home

Monday, 6 August 2012

Quick Monday post

Hi all, just a quick Kanban post this morning, here are this weeks DT cards.


This was made using Ornate Flourish Milk Chocolate small torn edge toppers PCT2330
Delightful Decoupage PCT2302
Bloomsbury paper pad
Victorianna Embelishments PCT1912
Victorianna Ribbons PCT1892
Kanban Butterflies.



The next was made using Floral tea Party Toppers PCT1936
Purple Mirri card
Flower Embellishments.



Last one has been made using Kanban Shaped card
Safari Anniversary PCT1401
Animal Print - Leopard CRD1210
Gems
Ribbon.



Hope you are all having a good day, I will be back later with another post xxx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Fran, love the flower embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Fran! Loving the first one as it has butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, but my favourite is the black one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty each & every one!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Fran, you put me to shame, I haven't made a card for me for days, and you have created 3 wonderful cards, they are all so beautiful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Fran, I love the purple butterflies one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All really beautiful, I love the butterflies and the shape of the first one especially
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfull collection of cards hun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous selection of cards, love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Fran,love them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards I love the perfume one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx