Home

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Book time !

Hi all, a quick post today just to blog my DT cards fro Kanban. I had a kind of a bookmaking theme with both these projects as you will see. I would also like to say a big thankyou to you all for reading my blog and all the lovely comments that you leave for me. I haven't been able to get round everyones blogs at the moment, kids are keeping me busy but as soon as I'm able I will be catching up to see what you have all been creating.

This 1st project has been made with various elements of the All Wrapped Up Collection.






This 2nd project has been made using London Kraft 900193,Westminster Red 900194, London Skyline 900198, London Icons-On Parade 900179, Red and blue card, White swiss dots card and some Ribbon.






Happy crafting xxx


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Fran, love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous projects Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing these projects Fran!!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx