Home

Monday, 2 July 2012

Butteflies and Gentlemen

Morning all, can't believe the weekend has shot by so quick, spent Friday night at a local school fete with a craft stall, but not many people turned up, so a bit of a washout, then spent all Saturday at a craft fair with my stall again, it was part of a local Street Scene festival, lots of people about but not many buying !
 Anyway, it's Monday again so it's Kanban time again.

The first card I have made is a pretty pastel coloured card .


For this card I used an 8x8 base card, then covered it with cream card. I took a Kanban shaped card and cut it in half, I then stamped the Rose STAMP04 on to it, I then cut an oval from the cream card and stamped the rose again, and adhered on to the bottom panel. Next using some paper from The Bloomsbury Collection pad, I stamped the rose again but just cut out the flower heads, and stuck them onto the main stamped rose. Using the same paper I added some corners to the cream card, and die cut three butterflies, adding bling to the centre of them and also on the shaped card. Finally I added some ribbon and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card.




The second card is one for the men. This is a simple easel card.



I used cream card for the base card and covered the bottom and the panel that fits on the top piece of the easel with Vintage Time-Cream card CRD1437. The top panel I mounted onto Copper mirri card, and also added a strip onto the front of the panel and also the base where the sentiment would go as a stopper. The main topper is from the Copperfield sheet PCT2120, and also the sentiment. The topper I raised up with foam pads, and the sentiment was added after adding another small strip of the Time card to the stopper area.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sweetie, i love the butterflys & your steampunk card is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards I love the first for the lovely flowers and butterflies but the second is steampunk and is my favourite as I am a steampunk junkie LOL. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab steampunk card and love the delicate feel to the butterfly one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gorgeous card's love the flowers on the first one and the steampunk one is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, love the beautiful roses and a fab men's card too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards here - hard to choose, but I think the butterfly wins it by a head!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, think I love the top one the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh these are lovely, and I have a weakness for butterflies! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards Fran, the first is very pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 totally different card but both are brilliant xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both very beautiful . I love the delicate look of your butterfly card . And your steampunk card is fab .
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards ,excellent male card !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, I too have the rose stamps, you've inspired me to go use them Px

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx