Home

Thursday, 26 July 2012

A mix of kits

Hi all, sorry I have not been round and visited everyones blogs lately, Daniel hogs the pc most days !! managed to get on it now as he's watching a DVD, he's out at forest school next week so will do my catch up then.
Anyway, here is this weeks Kanban cards, the first card I have made is using the Britannia Collection.


For this card I used Swiss dots card , Mirri card, About Town background card 900189,Ribbon, Cool Britannia Oval Postcards 900175, Jubilee Sentiments 900171.

Next card is made using the Beside the Sea Collection.


 
For this card I used Mirri Card, Washed Wicker card 900321, Life's a Beach topper 900298 and Seashell sentiments 900300.


Lastly a card made using elements from the All Wrapped Up Collection.


I used for this card Christmas Sky-Blue background card 900371,Winter Scenes Quad Toppers 900103
Christmas Decoupage 900101,Snowflakes HOB1072,Sentiment from Christmas Cottage 900097,Mirri card and some Ribbon.
 I haven't written this time how I made them as they are all fairly simple cards to make.

Anyway, hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, and keep an eye for my post on Monday as there will be some exciting news coming .............. xx

22 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby makes Fran x love the london one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card's Fran love them all. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really lovely Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Fran. I'm having to compete with my son and hubby for the PC too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic cards Fran, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous Fran.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection of cards Fran xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous selection of cards love the happy snowman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful cards. All so different but equally as wonderful. Great work with the layouts
    Love Lisa. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three great cards - love th3e seashells one!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Fran, love the seaside one x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards...expecially like the seashell one. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all great :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards, nice colours and compositions :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all beautiful Fran I love the seashells and the snowman is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab cards - love the first one! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards,Fran love the designs. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx