Home

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Take 2 embellishment sheets and .................

Morning all, well at least the sun is shining for the moment , am finally starting to catch up with everyone's blogs (I hope) . Got my son's school review this afternoon, so won't be able to catch up on any more till tomorrow.
Anyway as the title suggests , the kids and I went to our local "pound" type shop for a nosey round and we found some really good sticker and embellishment sheets that were reasonably priced so I came home armed with quite a few.
Here are two of them that I have used, will use the rest at a later date.



I have to say I think the sunflower ones are my favourite of the two, they are so bright and cheerful. I used some 5x5 card blanks as I thought smaller cards would be better with these. Didn't really add too much else to the cards apart from some small die cut frames I had from Craftwork Cards that I've had sitting in my box for ages, and as you'll see from the pictures I just used some ink to add a touch of colour to the frames before I added the flowers and then just stamped some sentiments to finish.




As you can see they work well on the smaller cards.

Also I wanted to add to my blog a card I have made using Docrafts products.



This is an 8x8 card that has some Parkstone Pink Paper mounted onto some pink mirri card. I then just punched out a circle from gold mirri and added some sparkly numbers from the Docrafts happy birthday sticker sheets, and then used some pink letters also from Docrafts to spell out birthday girl, and then just finished off with some large blooms and a brad.

13 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, lovely designs

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargain and your cards are just gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the sunflower ones best of all. You have made some beautiful cards there Fran, so bright and cheery. I also like the way you have set out the Birthday Girl card too.

    Have a brilliant day, and I hope things go well at the school later too.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran you have been busy so many wonderful cards.
    Just become a follower
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely designs
    hugs
    Debbi x
    am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All really beautiful, I especially love the Bees
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards, love the sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards hun. those embelishments are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great use of Mirri! It really brings that extra something to the card. Amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super selection since my last visit, you certainly have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards ,the embellishments are lovely ,i especially love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx