Home

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Kanban Krazy

Good afternoon, yes you've guessed it it's that time of the week again when I share my Kanban makes with you all.

First up, we have a card made using toppers from the Cool Britannia range.



This was quite a nice and easy card to make. I scored a piece of Kanban swiss dots white card to make it into a DL card, then added a piece of ribbon down the centre. I then took some of the hearts from the Britannia Hearts sheet 900168 and adhered to the centre over the top of the ribbon. I then carefully cut out round one half of the hearts. I then took some extra little embellishments from the sheet and added to the two corners and in the centre of the hearts.
For the inside of the card I added a piece of polka dot paper and a sentiment from the Britannia Hearts sheet.

For the next card I decided to go for a touch of glamour, using elements from the Simply Fabulous range.



I took a shaped card blank and scored and folded it to make an easel card, I covered the front panel with gold mirri card, and then added a frame from the Simply Fabulous Chic Claret sheet PCT2191, for the topper in the centre I wrapped some ribbon round the panel before adhering to the centre, raising it with silicone glue. I also rolled some roses from the kanban sheet PCT2092 for the gold and also some red, before adding them to the frame. For the base of the card I die cut a swirl, and then added a sentiment from the Simply Fabulous sentiment sheet PCT2196, before adding some small flowers around it.




The final card has been made with a topper from the Just the two of us sheet PCT2115.



Again I took a shaped card and made it into an easel card, covering the top panel and part of the base with Safari Wallpaper-Mocha CRD1220, before adding the topper which had some die cuts added to either side. For the bottom I used a sentiment from the Safari Boutique Sentiment sheet PCT2231, matting it onto gold mirri and to finish some flower embellishments.


4 comments:

  1. Four super cards here, but I have to say I love the fourth one the best - it's fabulous.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran these are just gorgeous I loving the 3rd card but loving your flowers on the second card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Fabulous Cards Fran, I am really loving the elegant and vintage feel with the gold touches of the last two!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx