Home

Thursday, 21 June 2012

It's almost finished !!!

Hi all, as promised here is the finished project (well almost, just got to varnish) but have put the stickers on ready so you can see it, what do you think  ????





Have been busy again making some more pegs ready for my craft stall, this time I have stamped an image of the lovely Boofle, and also the alphabet from the same range to make some more magnetic pegs.



Also using the Wellington toppers, I've made a card ready for my lovely hubby's birthday next week. The topper was ideal as he works for the local newspaper !!!


I have made some other cards too but can't show those just yet, sorry as they may get seen on here before they've arrived !!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations loving the pegs! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and pegs Fran xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous and loving your other makes too.

    hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran
    beautiful creations, you have been busy.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! These are all gorgeous Fran I just love the Gruffalo, so sweet, the pegs are fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lovely work !you have been busy .

    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ,its very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your canvas looks great! I've got a wee award for you on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx