Home

Friday, 15 June 2012

In the pink

Good afternoon , just a quick post today. I see we're back to the wet weather again !!!! Hope it gets better by the time we get to the summer holidays.

Made this card today after I had finished off my Kanban DT cards, decided to go with pink today.


Just a nice simple card that's not too over the top. The only thing with mirri card though is you get your reflection back in the picture !!
As you will see at the top of the page I'm now on Pinterest so if you click on the button you will go straight to my boards of interest.  Hopefully I may find a few of you on there too, still learning though so may take me a bit to find you, so just shout out if you want "following".
Happy crafting over the weekend, ideal weather for it anyway xxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Fran love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and the bear is so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute Fran...........I just love the different shades of pinks you have used.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous...love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card love it xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty and cute card

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ,lovely image & papers ,love the punch you have used too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx