Home

Monday, 25 June 2012


 I have been passed this award by Wendy , thankyou ever so much xx
The rules are -
1. Add the Award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave it to you.
3. List 7 random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform them by leaving a message on their blog.

My 7 random facts are -
1-I have a dog called Katie
2-I have blue eyes
3-I once wanted to be a veterinary nurse
4-I used to horse ride
5-I had lot of rabbits and guinea pigs when I was younger
6-I don't like coffee
7- I love the colour blue.

Hard to choose but I am going to pass this award to (sorry if you already have it)
1-Annie
2-Cheremane
3-Ruth
4-Geraldine
5-Trisha
6-Zoe
7-Jackie
8-Sharon
9-Emma
10-Alice and Ruth
11-Kathryn
12-Linda
13-Jan
14-Sarah
15-Vee

Apologies if you already have the award, but you are getting it again ! xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Great projects fran. The bunting looks amazing. Thank you for the award too. that is so sweet of you. As soon as i get the chance I will put it on my blog. i am so behind, still have my Dt makes to do and have someone coming any minute to go through table plan I have to do for them. hope you got some sleep!
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DT makes are really lovely, Fran.
    Dear Fran I am grateful and touched that you thought about me for this award but between health issues and being really swamped just now I reluctantly have to refuse. I hope I have not hurt your feelings as I really appreciate it but last time I had some it took so much energy I cannot accept one with this kind of committment and I would rather say so upfront. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dt work Fran.
    Thanks so much for the award. Hope you get some sleep.
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for the award, Fran, I will post it soon. I doubt though if I can find15 to give it to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much for the award, Fran, I will post it soon. I doubt though if I can find15 to give it to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx