Home

Friday, 1 June 2012

Enter the world of Debbi Moore

Hi everyone, sorry not been around for a few days, this week has been manic, my son had to go and have an endoscopy on Wednesday, which was very stressful as his understanding of life is not great, but we were very proud of him and he coped fairly well.
Well I have now entered the world of Debbi Moore , thanks to a friend , I ordered the Black and White Chic Boutique Cd and stamp set to have a play with, also I bought a copy of Crafts Beautiful which had a free CD, Shabby Chic, included with it, so I got stuck straight in.
Here's my first ever Debbi Moore card.


Followed closely by my second one.



If you are a member of Facebook we have a group on there called D M Delights so if you love Debbi Moore why don't you pop over and ask to join us.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, lovely designs.
    Your poor son, not a nice thing to go through at any age but even worse for a child.
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these! Aww im sorry your son has had a difficult week, sending you my best wishes, Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be popping over to join you on Facebook. I subscribe to Debbi Moore and I love her stuff.

    I got the same CD as you, I think through a crafty magazine.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, I'm lovin' vintage at the mo too. I'm glad everything went well with your son's test xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and such lovely colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous designs hun, as usual, they are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards xxx lindyloo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous Fran!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these cards. The colours that you used work really well and I love the layouts and the embellishments used. What wondergful cards.
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both absolutely gorgeous, love the colors in both and the image in the first is stunning, love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. both are stunning cards hun .I love Debbi Moore stuff and i too have the free rom xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are lovely cards but the second is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards,love them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards Fran :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your Son's ok.... i've had an endoscopy (Not very nice) your cards are stunning... can't choose my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are beautiful. I really love the pretty pop of color on your second one and the vintage feel of both. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx