Home

Friday, 18 May 2012

Yesterday's Kanban day

Yesterday I dedicated my day to making cards ready for the craft fair on 26th May, I had bought a load of Kanban toppers, mainly children's and men's, off Ebay so I decided to make the cards up yesterday. If yo read my post yesterday you will have seen my morning's work, but in case you hadn't here is a picture again.



I had surfaced for a while around lunchtime to recharge my batteries and to come on the PC. Then it was back to it for the afternoon till it was time for the kids to come home.




 
 

 

 

So that was my day filled and I thoroughly enjoyed just crafting all day, BLISS xx

9 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! Good luck at the fair.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of cards, they are all fabulous, good luck with the craft fair xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, great cards xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a busy bee you have been great cards linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Fran, you certainly have been busy since my last visit, you've made a wonderful selection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super dooper cards love them all. Good luck with the fair. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the fair Chris these are lovely cards

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of cards. Hope you sell loads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx