Home

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

To scrap or not to scrap !!!

Today's blog prompt touches on the subject of scrapbooking. I would love to know if you DO and why you DO IT and if you DON'T why DON'T YOU? This could be the opportunity for you to have a go at scrapbooking to show it on your blog.
 
No I don't scrapbook, apart from the one I did for a previous prompt.
Don't know why but it is something that has never really appealed to me as a crafter, but that's not to say I wouldn't give it a go once in a while, as I did enjoy making the one I had done.
 
I think it's maybe that I like to be able to make cards and give them to people and see their reaction to having a handmade card whereas when you scrap it's more for your own personal memories to keep to remind you of those special moments .
 
But that is just my opinion and there are people out there who produce wonderful pages, but it's just not particularly for me.
 
On a different note and another post that I have done today I have blogged the finished bunting from yesterday if you would like to take a peek.
 
And also thank you to everyone who has left me such lovely comments, I'm working my way round everyone else's blogs. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fran

    I couldn't agree with you more on the card making, and I'm not a scrapper either. I can't wait for tomorrow subject, and it's great to visit each other's blogs as it is a good way of getting to know people in a more personal way.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx