Home

Monday, 21 May 2012

Oops time to catch up !!!!

Ooops time to catch up on those blog posts for the weekend, so here goes we have # 18,19 & 20.
#18How do you feel about spring cleaning? Blog about it! Mention your favourite household cleaner and talk about the advert that always makes you buy...or perhaps you just don't do any because crafting takes over your life!
 In a word I hate spring cleaning !!!!! Don't really have a favourite product, usually go for the one on special offer I'm afraid, sorry that was a very short post to that one.

#19 Today's blog prompt is a WORD .....
Using one word, describe yourself and then ask another blogger to do the same. Mention in your blog post who you will be asking to do the same and link to their blog.
My word for me would be ...(gosh this is hard) .... PATIENT.
And I think I will link up to Annie (sorry Annie) xx
#20 Todays Blog Prompt - 'I'm Thankful For...' and keep it craft related ;-)
I'm thankful for being able to do something I love (craft) and having a lovely hubby who understands.
Also I'm thankful for meeting lots of new crafty friends, and also having the opportunity to be on the Kanban UK Design Team xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx