Home

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

My Guilty Pleasure

Today's blog prompt is 'My Guilty Pleasure...'

Now you can make this craft themed or you can simply share a recipe (We love cakes here at docrafts) or a crafty project with us. It may even be stalking your favourite crafter and having to check their website or blog before your day begins.

AND Ask your audience what their guilty pleasure is and get them to add their link to your blog post so you can go and read and leave a comment.

I'm afraid I'm going to be boring and say my guilty pleasure has got to be .............. crafting !!!


It's a haven away from all the stresses of the day. Today I have been working on some bunting that I am making for my daughter's school for their Jubilee/Olympics celebrations, I haven't finished it yet but here are some pictures of the work in progress.





So as it says above " What's your Guilty Pleasure ? " Please leave me a link to your blog so I can have a look and see !!!

12 comments:

  1. brilliant Fran, i'm sure it will look fantastic when its done. My guilty pleasure is also craft, guilty as charged lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Fran the bunting is lovely. I have to say that one of my guilty pleasures is also crafty stuff. lol

    Love and hugs

    AAnnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I wouldn't feel at all guilty about that pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, craft is definitely guilt-free - apart from the cost! I absolutely love your bunting etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bunting and rosettes. What else but crafting amd making my own digi`s. Chris xx
    http://goonergirl-craftingheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunting is gonna look fab! My guilty pleasure is defo buying craft stuff and crafting when I should be doing something else! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT BUNTING - LOVE THE CROWNS

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel guilty about just about everything - exceot crafting!! Bunting and embellishments looking great so far can only get better, Fran. Vee
    www.veecassidy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx for your comment Fran. I love the crowns. you must take a picture when you have finished. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bunting looks fabulous, crafting definately a guilty pleasure but also fantasy and dark arts xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I love the crowns Fran, they're fab. I'm sure the bunting will look great once is finished.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou all for your lovely comments xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx