Home

Thursday, 24 May 2012

My favourite Craft shop

#23 blog prompt is blog about your favourite craft store.
Locally I use a shop called Charlie's , that is a general store that sells allsorts but they also have a craft section which stocks Docraft goodies. I use it mainly when I need bits in a hurry like double sided tape or ribbon etc .......
Otherwise I tend to shop online using Docrafts and most often The Glitter Pot , the Glitter Pot is great as usually when you order it is delivered the next day which is very handy .
There we are that's my quick post for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Short, but to the point Fran and I will now have to go and look at the glitter pot as I haven't seen that one..............

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx