Home

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Kanban cards for this week.

Well here I am again 2 posts in one day is good going for me !!
Anyway here are my Kanban designs for this week.

The first was a pleasure to make, I took a scalloped aperture card and mounted a frame from the Butterfly Meadow-Lilac PCT2348 to the front, I lined the inside with some paper from the Bloomsbury Collection and then positioned the butterfly topper, under the aperture ,onto the inside of the card.

 








The extra butterflies and flowers were also from the Butterfly Meadow sheet. I decoupaged the centre butterfly and then just added 2 more butterflies to the outside frame along with some flowers. The sentiment came from the Meadow Frames-Lilac sheet PCT2355.


 









The next card is a card with an Acetate Iillusion Dome ACE2305.

The base card has been covered with Floral Stripe-Pink double sided card CRD1794, and then 1 side of a Kanban blank, then the frame was added , Fashion and Floral Frames Pink & Cream PCT2297, then after taking the topper from the sheet you then just add the Illusion Dome to give it a bit of a floaty feel. Some acetate butterflies from the sheet were also added to the frame. I had also added some decorative tape to the card as well, and some bows and Pearls from the Diamonds and Pearls DPS5mm. I then took some flower shapes that you roll up with a quilling tool, these are from the Mackenzie collection, I tinted them slightly with pink ink so that they matched, then they are just attached to the card along with some punched leaves.

The next card is one for the men.It's a fairly simple card to make but very effective still. I covered a card blank with some Glitzed Union Jack card CRD1779, I added some string to the top and then used a topper from Life's Journey sheet PCT1883, and also cut 3 wheels from the border strip on the same sheet and attached in 3 of the corners, putting the sentiment in the 4th corner. Under the topper I just added a compass topper from the Sundials sheet PCT2238 which you will find in the Mackenzie collection.




2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely cards.....I used the 'dress' yesterday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful cards ! i love the butterfly one & the one with the dress .

    Thank you so much for choosing my blog from the docraft blog members gallery ,i appreciate you thinking my cards are good enough for this .

    Roma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx