Home

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

It's Kanban time again

This is my favourite blogging time when I get to put this weeks Kanban makes on.
This week we all received some more goodies this time with the Cool Britannia range, they are so cool I just love them and have been doing some more DT cards with them ready for next week.
But back to this week's cards.


This first card is made using Calligraphy Rose-Cream CRD1454 as a background with some of the Victoriana Ribbons PCT1892 placed on top. I die cut a stem them made up one of the Victoriana Roses PCT1606 to place on the stem. I added a Victoriana Lace Butterfly PCT1891, and a sentiment.



The next card has been made using some of the Birdcages on Driftwood CRD1504 on the inside and Birds on Driftwood CRD1507 on the front. The topper on the front of the card was from the Beautiful Birds sheet PCT1955 mounted on pink mirri card , with a flower added.


On the inside I have added a hanging birdcage with a bird sitting on it and just some more birds and flowers etc added from the Chelsea Elements  PCT1950 sheet. Ribbon and Bling Gem5mm also added.





The last card has been made from the Cool Britannia range. Using London Skyline 900198 as a background. I then took some red,white and blue card, which I ripped strips off, and added to the card.


I die cut a postage stamp shape from Mirri card which I added one of the toppers from the London Icons Transport 900176. The sentiment is from the Keep Calm Signs 900177 sheet, lastly I took one of the flags from the Union Jack Bunting sheet 900173 which I attached to a cocktail stick.



10 comments:

  1. stunning collection of cards Fran, love them all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Fran what a lovely collection and so well put together. Thank you so much for sharing them with us all. You are obviously a very busy lady this week, and life always has to come first (that's what I feel anyway!) Looking forward to seeing more of your blogging when you have the time.

    I hope everything goes well with your son. x

    Love and hugs

    Annie sss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral cards and cheery jubilee ones, well done. Look forward to your catch-ups once you have got tomorrow over. Every blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection of cards, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Fran, these are all just fabulous! I can see why you enjoy working with them :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creations again Fran. Sorry for the lack of comments lately but I've not been too well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful array of gorgeous cards. I love your beautiful layered rose on the first one, they are all fabulous creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! such a wonderful selection of cards
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx