Home

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Docrafts Blog prompt day 3

Today's blog prompt is to create a card using downloads from the Creativity Club. I decided to use Shabby Chic Part 1. I picked this one because I love the colours and patterns. They are nice and soft without being too over the top. I used the green stripe pattern as a base card then just added a torn strip of the patterned paper, which was edged in pink ink, I stamped a sentiment onto the larger of the two rose tags then layered them up adding a bow at the base. I cut the three roses out and then grouped them together, finally adding some gems at the top left and bottom right.



5 comments:

  1. Well done on taking part again! I love this card and I too love this download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Fran, loving the papers. I am a new follower too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and delicate. I love purple and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Fran, love this download it's a great colour combo too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx