Home

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Docrafts Blog prompt #5

 Today's blog prompt is  "Create a card or a scrapbook page inspired by your favourite song "or a song that you have recently listened to. Do the words mean something?, where does the song take you?, what mood does it put you in? .
My son loves Bear in the Big Blue House, created by the Jim Henson Company, we have a CD with all Bear's songs, and weirdly enough my inspiration for this task came from a "Bear" song. I know it's for kids but the songs on it are so catchy and cheerful and we have listened and watched Bear video's for years, that sometimes when the kids are at school I will still listen to it as it cheers me up ! For those of you who haven't a clue what I am talking about I took a picture of my son's soft toys so you can get an idea.


As you can see all the characters are cheerful colours so this helped with the inspiration.




This is the back of the card.



This is the inside of the card.












As you can see nice bright colours and the bear is just like Bear from the Big Blue House.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards since my last visit, I really love the bright waistcoat on the bear xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx