Home

Friday, 11 May 2012

Docrafts Blog prompt #11

Todays blog prompt is to write about and show off photographs of your craft room! How do you store everything? Any nifty and thrifty ideas to share? I also want you to name your favourite episode of Creativity TV to date...


Ok , WARNING my desk is very messy at the moment but like most crafters I know where everything is !!
I unfortunately don't have a craft room, I just have a desk that my husband revamped for me in our bedroom and an old chest of drawers that stores most of my stash, I also have some drawers in the desk and under the desk. I have found magazine holders are good for storing die cut sheets so they don't get creased, luckily our local Tesco were selling some cheaply as end of range, so I had them for just a £1 each-bargin.

Don't say I didn't warn you !


As to my favourite Creativity TV episode, I honestly don't watch it that much but so far I think my favourite is Episode 110 Mother's Day Bouquet.

4 comments:

  1. Now your desk looks very much like one I used to have before my present one, it was like greeting an old friend. Working in a confined space isn't easy, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see where other's craft.
    loving your blog
    cathyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, if you think that's messy you should see mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crafty space........thanks for sharing it with us.........Looking forward to today's blog challenge.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx