Home

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Day 2 of the Docrafts Blog prompt

Todays task is 5 Docraft Member Galleries I Love and Why !!

The first one is easy, and it has to be  Wendy Fraser better known as Papersniffer, her cards are so gorgeous I could sit and look at her gallery all day



No 2 would be ger76 ,  she has such fabulous and fresh ideas of how to do something a little bit different.




No 3 would be BusyBeeMueller in her gallery there is a mix of crochet and cards and it's great to look and see people's talent.



No 4 is Cheremane  who's gallery is just stunning and a pleasure to browse through.




And last of all no 5 is ...... Roma who's cards are just gorgeous and fresh looking .



I could pick many more out of the galleries but I have to say these 5 are my favourites.

6 comments:

  1. Oh some of those I havent seen yet! Thank you for sharing and thank you for taking part! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards and thanks so much for my special mention! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards and thanks so much for my special mention xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the special mention xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill cards hun & thank you for the mention xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards & thanks for choosing one of my cards its much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx