Home

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Busy busy busy!!!!

Wow been having a crafting day today only surfacing now to come on here and eat some lunch.
I have been busy making up some cards ready for my next craft fair on the 26th May.
I'm also combining this post with the Docrafts Prompt, which today is " Create a cheerful card and blog about it. Dedicate it to someone special and write about you dedication.
AARRGHHH not sure about writing a dedication, but have created quite a few cheerful cards this morning and I think I'll cheat and just dedicate them to everone (sorry Emma @ Docrafts ) because we're all special.




 


These are all made from Kanban Toppers, great to be making some kids cards for a change .

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy beautiful cards Fran
    love popping on here to see what your upto
    Cathyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely cheery! Well done, busy crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, really like the pirate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, these are gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx