Home

Monday, 23 April 2012

Hello again !!

Wow we're back to Monday again already, where does the time go ?? Well here is my new batch of Kanban Designs for this week, hope you like them.
The first one is a stamped rose card STAMP04, this image is gorgeous and the stamps are so crisp and clear, I coloured the rose in using promarkers, I also used as a background the Calligraphy Rose-Pink CRD1453, I used one of my border punches to create a lace effect, with a strip of ribbon, once coloured in I mounted the image onto silver mirri card.

I attached more ribbon to the left hand side of the card with a bow, also some Bling GEM5mm at the top right to give it a bit of sparkle. Then the sentiment was stamped and I used pink ink just to blend a bit of colour and then it was mounted on silver mirri and placed in right hand bottom corner.

 












The next card is another rose card using a Tea Rosa Lilac PCT2148 topper, with Fancy Floral Lilac Background CRD1787, behind the topper I wrapped some ribbon around one of the Ornate Flourish Milk Chocolate Lge Torn Edge Toppers PCT2338 then just a few pearls were added PRL5mm to finish the card off.



Next we have a card for the men,  using a shaped Kanban blank I covered  it with Mackenzie Clockwork cream CRD1774, inking the edges with sepia ink , I took some Taupe scroll Kandi Core CRD1820 and embossed it with a clock embossing folder that I had in my stash adding a small black clock from a Mackenzie time sheet PCT2243.



I used a border and topper from the Copperfield sheet PCT2120, wrapping some string round the card , before placing the embossed sheet and then the topper on the card, I also placed a couple more clocks from the Time sheet behind the main topper.


The last project I made as an extra was a small gift box using two sheet of Roses & Calligraphy CRD1517 as the top and bottom of the box, I then wrapped two colours of ribbon round the top half of the box before adding small toppers from the Beautiful Accents sheet PCT1957 onto three sides of the box.





For the flower on the top of the box I used a flower and two leaves from the Victoriana Lace Flowers sheet PCT1894 adding some Bling GEM5mm to the centre and curling some gift wrap ribbon underneath.



3 comments:

  1. Such stunning projects. You're right a bout Kanban stamps, they always stamp so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, lovely work. I have finally managed to get the Kanban DT onto my blog side bar.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations Fran, my fav is the box xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx