Home

Monday, 5 March 2012

My First go at Blogging !!!

Wow I've finally decided to have a go at blogging , so we'll see how I go with it. Had a busy weekend with the kids and in between have managed to fit in some crafting as well, i'm hoping to have a stall at a local craft fair in April so need to make sure I have enough items on display. This weekend have been making bunting from card, have made some red, white and blue and am in the process of making some birthday ones.


These are the red, white and blue ones I made, over weekend, i'll post some of the Birthday ones when done.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Fran! Bunting looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth, just managing at mo to find my way round blog !!! Just worked out how to put Followers on in case I get any !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx