Home

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Miss Mouse

Decided before I went shopping today I would have a quick craft, I'd had these Nitwit Papers free with a magazine, so thought I would give them a go and make a twisted easel card with them.  I stamped the image and coloured with pro-markers and then built up the card using different elements. I'm really happy with the result . I've entered it in the Creativity Challenge over on Docrafts, as when I looked at their challenge for this week (after already making the card) the layout of the challenge was so similar, spooky !!
Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning fran, love all the little details, especially the tape measure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you something on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx