Home

Monday, 19 March 2012

Liebster award

I have kindly been given the Liebster blog award by Marlene at cardsbymarlene.blogspot.com and would like to award it to 5 more bloggers, I will leave you a link on your page when I have done it but here's what you do
The idea of the award is to spread the love from one small blog(under 200 followers). this helps to spread the knowledge and leadership.
To accept the award
1) Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them for thinking of you.
2)Post the award to your blog.
3)Give the award to 5 bloggers tolet them know you have chosen them for the award.
Liebster in German means 'dearest' to carry this tradition on I'm going to chose 5 bloggers who's work I like and admire.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Craftyfran

    Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award its much appreciated & thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.I have recently received an award already & had to choose 15 fellow bloggers so i am not sure if i could find 5 less than 200 followers but i will certainly give it a try .

    thanks again
    Roma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for the award :D Such a lovely thing to receive and to pass around Ger xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx