Home

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Hi, I've now found my 5 bloggers who I want to pass the Liebster award to, so here goes
                                                  
                                                   Ruth
                                                  
                                                   Roma

                                                   Christine

                                                   ger76

                                                   Nikki

Phew hope I managed to do that right, if you are not sure what to do next see the post below this one, Happy crafting xxxx

Oops unfortunately Christine has already received this award, so will add Margrit instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx