Monday, 6 February 2017

Quick Catch Up

Hello , a quick catch up for today , which includes the You Tube video I did this morning.

Time has gone so quick already , another two weeks and my eldest will be 16 eeek !!!

So what's been happening , well not loads , we've been busy with kids appointments , my daughter had her mouth operation and the puppy was neutered plus we've all been ill , I had a chest infection too and lost my voice much to the kids amusement , and it's still not completely right as you'll hear in the video.

So mainly I've been busy behind the scenes getting orders out , including two to the USA ,and cutting out plenty of felt flowers ready to decorate projects.

My aim this week is to schedule a load of You Tube videos.

This was one of my orders.




One of the orders for the USA
And here is my catch up video .


Thank you for visiting today ,
Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx