Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Paisley Owl

Hi all , well I'm back , it's been a while since I have blogged.
Been so busy with kids appointments and then the summer holidays that time just ran away from me.

 I must schedule more !!!

So what's been happening at Fran's Crafts lately .... well after having a quiet period I had a flurry of 4 orders via Etsy which has been nice, plus a couple via Facebook.

At the moment as we speak I have a picture frame on the way to New Zealand and a wreath to the USA !! 

I've also decided to put the Stampin' Up Demo part to one side for now as I just haven't had the time to dedicate to it.

Anyway I managed to do a few You Tube Video's but just hadn't blogged , so I will try and share them now with you.

Sorry for the video overload xx







And lastly this weeks video


So thank you again for joining me today and I will be back again soon.

Fran xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fran, nice to see you back, will have a mooch around the videos.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran thank you for the all videos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx