Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Summers here ......

Morning on this bright and sunny morning , I hope everyone is ok.

I have a nice bright summery clock to share with you today , but before I do I just wanted to share some other pictures with you.

This is Katie's memorial planter , we popped her ashes box in the bottom and then planted some lovely lavender.

One of the iris in our garden.

This is another iris we have , this draws a lot of attention as people walk by.

The chicken pictures are finished at last and have gone off to their new home.

So onto the clock I made on Monday , I thought I would go for a nice summery feel on this one.

I have used the Number of Years  set along with the matching dies to create this one , using the In Colours  , all from Stampin' Up  .

I wanted to highlight that the stamps can also be used on home decor and not just limited to cards.






As usual I have done a video to accompany this project. After I had made this video , I decide to doodle lines on the numbers.


So that's all for today , I'm off now to create a new project that is something a little bit different, all will be revealed soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Fran x

2 comments:

  1. Hi your clock is gorgeous and so are your other photographs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx