Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Get Well Wishes

Hi all , well I think the start of Summer has disappeared again, when I did my post last week it was very hot and sunny , today it's chucking it down with rain !!!

So yesterday on my Facebook Page I posted a picture of my tidy desk !!! Yes at last I managed to get it cleared again , ready to create . 


So after sitting for a while , as the puppy was sleeping on my knee, snoring his head off, I managed to get a card made , and recorded it for my You Tube channel. 

I decided to customise my card and create a background of my own design using 2 colours. It's an ideal way to do it if you can't find a background design that you like, and you can also pick your own colour scheme too.



And here is my video.


Last week I was also busy having a go at making a hessian/burlap wreath , I've wanted to have a go for ages . I'm quite happy with it though I think the hessian needs to be just a little wider.


But I have to say it was most relaxing making it , so watch this space for more .........

Thanks for visiting
Fran xx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow love the wreath stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran your projects are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Fran and your wreath is great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx