Thursday, 30 June 2016

Baby Bunting .

Morning all , just popping by to say Hello and share my latest project with you.

I have made some baby bunting ready for an upcoming challenge that starts on Saturday but ssshhhhh, that's between us for now.

So as I had already made that I thought I would make another version and share with you now along with a You Tube Video.

I've used the stamp set Something For Baby from Stampin' Up , and the matching framelits.







Also I wanted to let you know of an offer that I am running over on my website Fran's Crafts for the whole of July.
As you know Stampin' Up are predominately Stamps , but they also have a lot of other lovely goodies, so what I am doing is creating 2 price bands and giving you some tasters of other things they do , so you can see the quality of the papers etc..... 
This will be starting from tomorrow , but here are July's tasters as a preview for you.

This is the £10 taster selection, which includes 6 sheets of cardstock , 12 double sided Designer Series Papers , 6 Bow Paper Clips and 2 packs of Bakers Twine in the above colours , plus 10 free envelopes.

This is the £20 taster selection ,which included 6 sheets of cardstock, 12 double sided Designer Series Papers, 6 White Doilies, 6 Bow Paper Clips, 1 small Project Life Album and 12 Photo inserts.
More details available on the website from tomorrow.

To accompany these offers I will be creating some You Tube videos , showing you how you can use the products, but these videos will not be available for everyone to view I'm afraid , for anyone who purchases these taster packs from me , they will be emailed a link to enable them to view the videos.

I have created these taster packs , for anyone to purchase , but they would be especially ideal for new crafters, or maybe if you have not come across Stampin' Up before , it is a good way of testing out some products .

Any way that is all from me for now.

Thanks
Fran x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous baby bunting and great tutorial too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Fran! Thanks for the details to it. I just had a baby come into the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi the bunting is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby bunting - and thanks for sharing the tutorial!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx