Thursday, 14 April 2016

Spring Spring Card

Morning all, well when I made the card yesterday , that I am sharing with you today , I chose lovely spring colours because it was lovely and sunny , but now it's all wet again.

On Tuesday I went to a card class that my Stampin' Up upline Ruth was running , we made butterfly cards.

One of the cards we made was this one.





So I took this as inspiration to make my own take on the card , and this is what I made yesterday.




















I wanted it to be a lovely bright card , so the Hello Honey card stock was just right.

Here is the video on how I have made the card.


Hope you have enjoyed visiting , as always the supply list is below.

Happy Crafting
Fran 
xx


5 comments:

  1. Lovely, so bright and spring inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful, love the beautiful colours..

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Spring theme cards with those butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and loving the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran your cards are gorgeous the butterflies are so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx