Thursday, 7 April 2016

Lovely As A Tree

Morning , Ive been busy beavering away in the background over the Easter Holidays, but now the kids have gone back to school , it's a good opportunity to share with you a You Tube video that I made yesterday.

I have already shared a version of this card with you but I thought I would make another so I could share how I made it.


And here is the video.

As always the supply list is below.

Well that's me for today , I'm off to pop round everyone's blogs for a catch up,
Happy Crafting
Fran 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card & a great tutorial!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran this is a stunning card thank you for the tutorial. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Fran. Haven't watched the tutorial yet...I will tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Fran and a great video tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx