Sunday, 10 April 2016

Lots and lots of cards .................................................

Morning , just popping on to share all the cards I have been making recently using different stamp sets from Stampin' Up .

Instead of my usual list at the end of my post , I will link up to the items used as we go , as I have made so many different ones and ,some are retired stamps, it would end up being a very long list !!!


For this set of cards I have used the Up, Up and Away set , which unfortunately is a retired stamp set .

These cards have been made using the Watercolor Wings Bundle , the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the Timeless Textures set , with the sentiments coming from the Tin of Cards set.

The stamps used on these cards are a stamp set that was in the recent Sale-A-Bration catalogue , and the sentiments are a retired set.

This is another set of cards that were made with products from the recent Sale-A-Bration brochure, I have used the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and some papers also from the brochure.


Here are the cards that I have made using the Something For Baby Bundle  , I have also used them for some name signs which I did a post for on Friday.











This set of cards have been made using the Flower Patch Bundle .












Thank you for visiting today, be back soon
Fran
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So many gorgeous cards today. You must be one busy crafter. Wow. Love those hot air balloons

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are all gorgeous cards.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards Fran. Love them all. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers Fran you've been a busy lady! These are all gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx