Saturday, 2 April 2016

Crafting Musketeers - DT make

Hi all , welcome back to Fran's Crafts , today I am sharing with you my DT make for the Crafting Musketeers Blog.

The theme is " Spring is in the Air " and the sponsor is Crafty Sentiments , it's well worth popping over to the blog to join in.

The team were given some images to work with , I chose the Teddy Bear and we also had a sentiment to go with it.


I decided to create a simple card with the image and sentiment being on white card so they stood out.
I'm in to doodling around the edges at the moment so you may see that on my cards at the minute.

Thank you for visiting today and I hope you can pop over to the blog to join in the challenge.
Fran x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I do love bears.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of this card Fran. Great job x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx