Friday, 4 March 2016

Day 5 and final post for the Vintage Leaves

Welcome back to day 5 , the stamp set I am using for my March projects is called Vintage Leaves , you can buy the stamp set on it's own or as part of a bundle with matching dies. You can view the set here. For one of the projects I have used a stamp set called Sheltering Tree.
As with last month , I have put together my Kit and Caboodle offers so if you would like to purchase any of them , hover over the shop tab at the top of the page on the website and you'll see the Kit option.
So here is my fifth project of the week ,some tags decorated with the Leaves.
20160203_132456
 And here is the You Tube video of how I created the tags.
These tags would go great with some matching wrapping paper, this could easily be created by buying a roll of brown paper and stamping the leaves directly onto the paper to create a more homemade feel.

Thank you  for joining me this week and I hope you have enjoyed my projects, I will pop on in between , and then be back in April for a new week of inspiration.
Thanks
Fran xx

5 comments:

  1. Super tags Fran. I love your idea of making matching wrapping paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tags Fran. I love your idea of making matching wrapping paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran they are gorgeous tags. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little tags Fran! I agree with the wrapping paper idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx