Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Day 3 of Vintage Leaves - Using the Sheltering Tree

Welcome back to day 3 , the stamp set I am using for my March projects is called Vintage Leaves , you can buy the stamp set on it's own or as part of a bundle with matching dies. You can view the set here. For one of the projects I have used a stamp set called Sheltering Tree.
As with last month , I have put together my Kit and Caboodle offers so if you would like to purchase any of them , hover over the shop tab at the top of the page on the website  and you'll see the Kit option.
So here is my third project of the week , a frame decorated with the Sheltering Tree.
20160202_144245 (2)
 And here is the You Tube video of how I created the frame.


This is a great way of making yourself some home decor , or a gift for someone. It can also be adapted to make the seasons , which would make a lovely set in anyone's home.
Thanks
Fran xx

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx