Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Butterflies & Planes

Hi all , me again , today with a post on things that fly !!! I hadn't meant for it to be that , but the cards I had made yesterday all ended up being things that went in the air.

The first cards I'm going to share are ones I have made using the Watercolor Wings bundle, Timeless Textures, Gorgeous Grunge , Kraft card and some whisper white card .

I also decided to stick with three colours , so I have used Baked Brown Sugar, Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride. 
The cards are 6x6 , I used 12x12 Kraft card and cut it in half to make these.


I love doodling borders at the moment , it goes well with the Kraft card I think.

 The sentiments have come from the Tin of Cards stamp set.

The sentiments have been stamped in Basic Black.

This card I made last night, I decided to have a play around and build a scene , which I have to admit I don't normally do, but I am pleased with how it came out so will definitely be making more of these.

To create the hills I took a piece of scrap card and cut in to a hill shape to use as a mask.

For the trees and hills I have used Pear Pizzaz and Soft Sky for the sky.
The plane and sentiment are stamped in Basic Black. 

I have added the products to a supply list below , if you click on the image it will take you to my Stampin' Up shop.

Hope you have enjoyed these and thank you for visiting.
Fran xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Fran this is a gorgeous set of cards I love all the butterflies and scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations Fran. Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! I love butterflies on cards :) I will be crafting with my Sky's the Limit stamp set today too. The little plane is so much more versatile than I first thought. Great for male cards! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx