Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Bonus March Project

Morning everyone , popping in today to share with you an extra Bonus Project that I have put together for this week only , the kits I have put together are only available till midday on Friday 11th March.
For this bonus project I have decorated a small storage box , to be filled with handmade cards to give as a gift to someone. Then when they have used the cards they are left with a lovely decorated box.
For this project I have used card from the Brights Collection, Botanical Blooms stamps & dies,and the Tin of Cards stamp set.







And here is the You Tube video.


And remember this Bonus Project is only available in my shop till Friday 11th March at midday.
After that only the Stampin' Up products used will be available through my Stampin' Up shop.

MY ONLINE SHOP IS OPEN 24/7 SO FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER PLEASE QUOTE HOSTESS CODE  4TYN9D34
Many thanks
Fran xx


3 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination you have used - your box is beautiful - great design
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran this is a gorgeous box. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic. I've got boxes of cards here there and everywhere and none tall enough for the cards to stand up in. Mine are all flat but I don't think that's the best way to store them. I need to make something like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx